Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

UGH Blogger!

I am really trying hard to be a "better" Blogger. I have all these great "ideas" of how I want to blog and what I want to blog about and then...I do nothing. I mostly find myself really frustrated with Blogger. I want it to things the way I want and it simply won't. I uploaded Live Writer to my old computer (thanks Sarah Romer) and I loved it. Then I changed to a Mac and now I am left utterly confused. Why doesn't Apple have an app like Live Writer? Or do they and I just cannot find it?? UGH!
Here is what I really want...I want to be tech savvy! I want to know exactly how to use photoshop and I want to know exactly how to make this blog what I want it to be LOL. That isn't asking too much *wink, wink* Anyone who knows me though, knows that I really don't have a ton of time to put into becoming "tech savvy." Maybe someday though.
Lindsey, just for you I will add these "boring" things to my bucket list LOL!! I really should put one of those together and share! I think that would be a fun thing to do...and here I go again with the ADD! Focus...Blogger. Photoshop....Ok, got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment