Background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Simply My Son


He loves to be silly.
He loves the color orange (sometimes red and blue.)
He likes containers.
He is quirky.
The number 2 is his favorite! He always wants more chocolate milk. He loves to play. He is sensitive. He has crazy good math skills. He needs extra help with language. He is stubborn and testing. He is hilarious. He enjoys a routine. He loves music "his songs." He is social. He is interesting. He is busy. He loves jelly and butter sandwiches. He is sensitive. He loves his friends. He likes to be a helper. He is a rule breaker, not always in a bad way. He makes the funniest faces. He doesn't like hair. He loves his back scratched. He teaches patience. He is learning and growing everyday. He is Simply My Son. He has my heart!


I am his voice, I am his advocate. I love him deeply! I am my son's mother!






1 comment:

  1. I love him , too! I know sometimes I can be a pain in the ass with all my "good advice" but I only want the best for you and Hunter. It's hard to watch either of you struggle so I will always try to help! If in 15 years he is still over here sneaking all my orange crap out of my house in his pockets I will love him inspite of and because of it!
    "Here it's a picture of me and Jesus" -Hunter

    ReplyDelete