Background

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week in the Life





I just added my Week in the Life banner! I am so excited to do this project again this year. I decided to join the fun last year after I saw this post. The whole family had a ton of fun doing this project! The kids loved that I took pictures, of literally, everything we did. I definitely started out really strong in the beginning and then faded off a little by the end of the week. I am hoping to keep the momentum up better this year. My only regret last year was that I didn't put the album together right away. Between budgeting in the cost of the photos and just plain old proctrastination, it is still sitting waiting to be finished. I wanted to share some of my finished digital templates, in the hopes that it will inspire all of you :) The digital templates can be found here and I used them in PSE.




I would love, love to see all of my friends documenting a week in their lives. Even if you don't scrapbook, this is a fabulous project! I was able to capture so many "moments" not just "events." My five little ones are growing so, so fast and I don't know about you all, but I don't want to miss ANYTHING!!























































1 comment:

  1. I totally feel that way - I don't want to miss anything either and my kids are growing up so fast! I think I will do a version of this on my blog for fun! :) I loved seeing the little snippets of your daily life. I REALLY want to see this once you move too!

    ReplyDelete