Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Part One Saturday's WITL

Every picture is worth a thousand words. Each one of these pictures tells at least one story. I have one story, the people or person in the story could have another story. I love that about pictures! What they say to me may be completely different from what they say to anyone reading this too.


A photo of me. I may not like my picture being taken since I have gained all this weight, but I know that I need to be in some photos for my children to have.


This picture tells the story of John being home more, even if it means more household chores. It is also the story of how much Finn loves to be close to Daddy!


Finn's sweet, chubby legs and feet. Oh the stories Finn could probably tell.


He he! This picture makes me laugh because Hunter was so aggrvated that Finn was trying to reach his cereal and all Hunter ever does is aggravate "Jacky." It is so fun to see him get a dose of his own medicine.


Mine and Jack's feet. Wow, if they could tell a story this week they would tell you all bout Georgetown Ky, the schools, the stores, the gas station...etc.


The girls finally getting outside during a light drizzle before the down pour began. The story for me is one of sisterhood!


The story of the boys' neck ties. I love how they go from long to short. I think of it as somewhat representing knowlege and life. The longest tie belongs to John, the oldes man in our family and the shortest to Finn. I know it may be a stretch for this metaphor, but that is the story this photo says to me.


I love that John is more available now. He came over when I was attempting to iron and just took over so I could go get ready for his Baptism.


Brothers! Best friends! Hunter may love Jack and little too much :)




This is the first suit I have ever bought for any of my sons. I love how sweet Finn looks in it and I found it for a steal at a children's resale shop. The girls said he looked like a mini mobster.


This picture tells the story of an amazing relationship! They may be twelve years apart in age, but they are really close to each other.


This picture tells the story of our life, literally!


John all dressed up driving us to the Church! So many things come to mind when I look at this photo, but mostly I think he looks really handsome.






The above five pictures are all from John's Baptism! It was beautiful! The talks were amazing, the girls did a great job with the opening and closing prayers. The Spirit was so strong all day! I am so proud of John and the commitment he has made. I am grateful for the friends that he has made down here (whom I am meeting and loving also) and all the support they gave to him while we were in Michigan. It is the small gestures that really mean the most and can change a person's life. It is something to always keep in mind.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing day. Wish I could have been there. I am for sure there when you get sealed in the temple. I love you guys and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the picture with the ties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your hubby's baptism! Looks like it was a beautiful day. I can't believe how big your baby is getting, and I hadn't heard that you were expecting again! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, the first picture is so beautiful of you! I love all these photos even though they are a year old!! :) I am so happy that John was baptized. I am going to call you to see how life is going with sweet Everleigh now. I can't wait to see some pics. I should log on to facebook, I bet you have posted lots of her. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete